Visa and Barclay’s recently introduced the Visa Black Card (December 2008). The Visa Black Card joins the elite luxury credit card space, offering the 1% or less who are approved special access to concierge and rewards services. The Visa Black Card is made from Carbon Graphite (lightweight, strong, heat resilient), and includes benefits only available to privileged card holders. Visa Black Cards most notable feature is their premium concierge service, that competes with Circle found on American Express and Virtuoso found on MasterCard World Elite.
The Visa Black Card currently offers an introductory 0% Balance Transfer for 6 months, following thereafter with Standard APR of Prime + 9.99 (Presently 13.99%). Cash Advances are Prime + 15.99% (Presently 19.99%).
- *1% cash back on purchases
- One to one dollar spend for points that can redeemed for travel anytime
- 24 Hour Premium Concierge Service
- Exclusive Rewards Program
- Luxury Gifts Program
- Card Made From Patent Pending Carbon Graphite
- Priority Pass Membership (Airport Club Access)
- Annual Card Fee $495